According to Art. 13 section 1 and section 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), please be informed that:
1) the controller of your personal data is Mazowiecki Port Lotniczy Warszawa-Modlin Sp. z o.o. (the Company) with its registered office in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, at ul. Gen. Wiktora Thommee 1a;
2) Contact details of the data protection officer - email: email@example.com;
3) your personal data will be processed for the purpose of handling complaints, evaluation of legitimacy of claims, sending replies and defending the interests of the controller with regards to a claim filed;
4) in justified cases the recipients of your personal data will be the Companies transferred to the insurer, and other subcontractors of the Company, in particular legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, etc.;
5) your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations;
6) your personal data will be stored for the period corresponding with the period of limitation of claims, unless you waive those claims;
7) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectification, to erasure, to restriction of processing, to data portability, the right to object;
8) you have the right to lodge a complaint at the supervisory authority if you think that the processing of the data that concerns you
violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
9) providing your personal data to the Company is necessary for filing a complaint and having it handled by the Company according to the provisions of the generally applicable law, in particular of the Act on Consumers' Rights (i.e. Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2014, item 827 as amended);
10) your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.
I declare that I have got familiar with the Regulations of accepting and handling complaints filed with Mazowiecki Port Lotniczy Warszawa-Modlin Sp. z o.o. I am aware that should a complaint be filed in a manner which makes it impossible to handle it effectively, e.g. without first name and surname, with no contact details or written down illegibly or in an incorrect way, such complaints will not be handled.